Cactus Crochet Pattern | an Aumigurumi Round Cactus in a Pot - Single Hook
A crocheted cactus can decorate any room and is a great gift for any home or office. Making the cactus is relatively quick and simple, with almost no sewing (except for the flower connection on the top) and it comes out almost in real size. It is recommended to crochet this with cotton threads 50 grams.
- 1/3 roll of brown thread for the pot.
- 1/2 roll of green thread.
- A Small amount of red or pink thread for the flower.
- Crochet hook No. 2.5-3.
- Needle, scissors, line marker (recommended).
- Acrylic filler.
- 3 inches (about 8 cm) in diameter of hard cardboard circle.
To get the full instructions file please complete the order.